Analysis and Simulation Solutions
We provide software sales, training, technical support and service solutions to perform your analysis and simulations and to improve your self-skills.
We develop simulation models that are tailor-made for each firm and provide the most accurate results and fully meet the requirements. With optimized models, you get the most out of your business. In this context, Grup Otomasyon offers options such as technical consultancy, engineering analysis and simulation services and software sales.
The main benefits of finite element analysis and simulations are:
- Reduces product development costs.
- It shortens the time from concept design to the production of the first prototypes.
- It makes it easier to evaluate various and more design alternatives and find the optimum option.
- It allows you to optimize your production process in terms of cost, time and quality.
- It increases the quality of the product and provides improvements in cost.
- It increases the yield and product life.
Our main solutions:
- Static linear analysis
- Impact, explosion and fall analysis
- Bending, torsion, buckling stress analysis
- Sheet metal forming
- Plastic injection
- Thermal analysis
- Vibration and dynamic analysis
- Blow molding
- Fatigue analysis
- Fiber composite analysis
- Topology, shape and sheet metal optimizations
- Production optimizations
- Casting simulation
- Medical equipment simulations
- Multi-body analysis
SIMULIA aviation, automotive, railways, maritime and offshore applications, energy, industrial equipment, high technology, fast moving consumer goods, biomedical applications, construction and natural sciences
Payan is a family of engineering analysis programs of Dassault Systèmes, which incorporates engineering software tools that can be applied to almost all industrial areas. Simulia in the software family Abaqus, Fe-safe, Tosca, Simpack and iSightprograms.
AutoFormis a very efficient software solution that provides highly accurate and reliable results developed specifically for sheet metal forming and mold industry. By using AutoForm software, the reliability of sheet metal parts increases, costs are reduced and trial and commissioning times are shortened. Provides high quality sheet metal parts and mold designs to be produced without any problems. In addition, the parts reductions and the idle times of the production lines are significantly reduced.
Moldex3D allows designers and mold manufacturers to verify their plastic parts and mold designs
is the leading global production simulation and visualization software that enables them to be optimized.
Cast Designer Die Casting-Metal Casting
High through gating system design and fast verification
Special modules designed for pressure die casting.